(written by Dennis Domer)
August 12, 2014
- Andy Belval (Keystone)
- Stefan Adams (Keystone)
- Katie Boyer (Telecare Global)
- Dennis Domer (New Cities 2.0)
- Eric Humes (Keystone)
- Marge Skubic (MU)
- There was an extended discussion of the website which we all like. Eric said that the site is very clear, easy to use, and not cluttered. We made a number of decisions about the site.
- We decided that the Domain Name would be I-70Aging.net.
- Under the tab About, we decided to drop the word Founding, leaving only Members
- We decided to add a tab called Contact Us to the right of the tab called Additional Information
- Under Contact Us, we put in three contact ways: for more information contact either Dennis or Marge; to be added to the listserv, we placed a link that is Marge’s email address; to link to the listserv we place a link to I70-corridor-L@po.missouri.edu
- We would like to have John Shreve provide a Mind Map of the corridor for the header. That map would either be clickable or we would provide a clickable Mind Map under the tab About. This map would connect to all the members along the corridor.
- We reviewed the Commercial Partners handout (dropped Industrial/Commercial) and changed charter membership benefits to include a perpetual discount benefit.
- There was a good exchange about KU’s RFQ, what might become of it, and how it might compare or might not compare to TigerPlace.